JPE1100: Beginning Japanese I

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Change of the Office

Dear JPE1100C folks,

It was great to see you in class today. JPE1100C will be a great course with a lot of great classmates :)

Anyway, as I sent you via e-mail, right after the class today, I went to Café Peninsula for my office hour, but I found out that the café is closed…(now it is a thrift store—I don’t think I would like to hold an office hour at the thrift store).

Now, I changed my office to UB912L (ninth floor of the building in which our classroom is located). I will be there on Monday and Wednesday from 1:00-2:00 (nobody is here in this office-all the faculties are in their classes), so if you have any questions, please come visit me anytime at the office.

HOMEWORK:
We do not have any homework for Friday unless you did not submit the questionnaire in class on Wednesday.

Look forward to seeing you on Friday.Now you know the location of the classroom, so please come to the class ON TIME!!


Mahalo,
Masaki Seo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home