Welcome on Board
Aloha!!
Welcome to JPE1100: Beginning Japanese I-Section C. This course is a 4-credit course designed for beginning students of Japanese. The course emphasizes the development of elementary level Japanese language application skills including listening, speaking, reading, and writing by using basic sentence patterns, vocabulary, Japanese native scripts (HIRAGANA & KATAKANA) and approximately 50 Chinese characters (KANJI). It also provides and introduction to Japanese culture.
Well, it sounds a lot of items to cover. But DON’T WORRY!! I am here to help you out (o⌒∇⌒o)
By the end of the course, you will be amazed how much you can talk and write about topics that you may talk with your Japanese friends.
We will meet Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 11:25am to 12:40pm at in UB122B (beside the advising center).
Look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, January 23 (Monday, January 21 is the holiday!!).
Mahalo,
Masaki Seo
Welcome to JPE1100: Beginning Japanese I-Section C. This course is a 4-credit course designed for beginning students of Japanese. The course emphasizes the development of elementary level Japanese language application skills including listening, speaking, reading, and writing by using basic sentence patterns, vocabulary, Japanese native scripts (HIRAGANA & KATAKANA) and approximately 50 Chinese characters (KANJI). It also provides and introduction to Japanese culture.
Well, it sounds a lot of items to cover. But DON’T WORRY!! I am here to help you out (o⌒∇⌒o)
By the end of the course, you will be amazed how much you can talk and write about topics that you may talk with your Japanese friends.
We will meet Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 11:25am to 12:40pm at in UB122B (beside the advising center).
Look forward to seeing you on Wednesday, January 23 (Monday, January 21 is the holiday!!).
Mahalo,
Masaki Seo
1 Comments:
Dear Seo Sensei,
I had tried all the links that I can click but i still don't know where to go to for joining as an author.=o=
Can you explain to me through email just just reply here....or the next class. Thank you!!^~^
P.S.....I am the first one here~~~^o^
By
Ina, At
January 23, 2008 at 3:59 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home