JPE1100: Beginning Japanese I

Friday, February 29, 2008

Blog Assignment

I went to Ezogiku at Waimalu yesterday. I ordered the value menu combo B, which was the mini ramen and the pork fried rice. Those are my favorite. Actually, ramen is my favorite. I spent around $6. The prices were pretty o.k.
The ambience in the restaurant was pretty nice and simple. There were pictures of the combo meal outside on the glass window and inside the restaurant. The special offers for Thursday were written. The chef wore a white apron, and cooked in front of me. There were individual seatings with a narrow, long table surrounding the mini-kitchen, and there were also group seatings with tables by the wall. There was like a small mini cubby under the narrow, long table. The cubby had Japanese magazines, which I tried reading but couldn't. I could only read hiragana and some katakana. They have chopsticks on the table and shoyu.
The menu at the restaurant varied from curry rice and ramen like sapporo to miso ramen. They also serve dumplings and fried rice.
Overall, I liked the restaurant and would recommend to anyone. Their ramen tastes really good!!! Jya, sayonara everyone!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home