
Anyway, I went with my 3 friends to shokudo last weekend since none of us really wanted to pay for tsukiji ( we checked that place out first ) and the other japanese restaurant right next to it. We ended up spending about 80 dollars at shokudo though so well, I guess the food was just that good. As already mentioned in another post, shokudo is near ala moana and the prices arent too bad, I might go there for shakes and that huge waffle thing they serve. It's not your average japanese restaurant, I would describe it as a neo-japanese // asian-american mix. But anyway, while i was there, I had the yakisoba noodles with teriyaki beef and my friends ordered some kinda chicken plate (bokutachi wa senshuu ni ikimashita, sorekara oboiteru desu ne). Anyway, the noodles were great and my friend ordered about 40 dollars worth of food - one of the plates he had to cook it himself - looked like some sort of raw fish and we were all stingy and wouldnt let eachother try the food because it was so good.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home