JPE1100: Beginning Japanese I

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Kiwami Ramen



I went there with my friend after class in Waikiki. It is located in the bottom floor in the Waikiki shopping plaza. My friend and I ordered Miso ramen, which is by the way, my favorite ramen in the world. I first tried it before because I kept on hearing the anime character Naruto brag about how delicious Miso ramen can be. Little did I know it was the best my mouth ever had! ^_^ When I brought it, it cost me about 8 dollars. Very nice price for a huge bowl of soup! It totally fill my tummy! What I noticed besides being served the soup with chop sticks is a spoon like kind of plastic spoon, if that makes any sense, but it was not a spoon. My friend told me that it was to place the noddles while you eat. I did not know that and I thought I was completely cool and culture shock. In a good way though. ^_^ I had a little trouble with the chop sticks, so it took me an hour to finish. T_T ...but I managed. It was a little ramen restaurant. I have been to this place too many times. I really enjoyed, I will definitely invite anyone there. Who is up for it?!?! ^_^ so that is my experience. Thank you for your time! I went in the nighttime of course, nocturnal Ada!

many bloody fangs,
Ada


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home