JPE1100: Beginning Japanese I

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sansei

Hey everyone. How's your weekend?


This past Thursday, my friend Brian and I went to Sansei in the Waikiki Beach Mariott Hotel. For those of you who have never been to Sansei, it is a seafood and sushi bar. It was suuuuper delicious! The best part about it, all the food items were 50% off! Now, that's what I call a deal! Every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night from 10:00p.m. until 2:00a.m. it is 50% all food items. However, you must be 21 or older to enter after 10.





We got there right on time. It wasn't too crowded yet, so we were able to get seats right away. The lighting in the restaurant was very dim, with candle lights. So, my pictures didn't come out too well. But, atleast I tried!!


We ordered a Shrimp Dynamite, which is a sweet flavored shrimp cooked in some sort of batter. It's super good. We also ordered Teri Beef, Spicy Tuna Roll, Salmon Skin Roll, Shrimp Cake, and Shrimp Tempura. My friend isn't a huge fan of seafood, but loves shrimp. So, we ordered many shrimp dishes. I really enjoyed all the food we have ordered. Next time, I plan on ordering more seafood dishes because I love seafood.




After our meal, we had a drink and ate some edamame while we listened to the jazz band that was playing. Then to top off the night, we ended with dessert. I forgot what it was called, but it was brownies and icecream, topped with chocolate and strawberries. MmMmMm..






1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home