Shokudo Japanese Restaurant and bar
Yesterday night I went to Shokudo restaurant with my friends. It is located in Ala moana Pacific Center. This is one of mt favorite restaurant in Honolulu. I went to this restaurant for several times and I would like to introduce to you guys.


These are the food I ordered last night. The first one is Dynamite Roll. I think this is a new style of suishi becasue it is covered by cheese.
The second one is Ishiyaki Unagi Rice and the last one is Old-fashioned Yakisoba Noodles.
This is my favorite dessert in Shokudo, Honey toast!!! These is two ice-cream on the top with honey.



1 Comments:
shokudo was weird like that, alot of their foods didnt really seem asian at all - especially japanese. But they did have good yakisoba noodles ! xD
By
Anonymous, At
March 3, 2008 at 6:10 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home