にほんごのなまえはなんですか?
Hihi everyone~~
http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/969
I just find this web site where you can change your name into にほんごのなまえ。
I think this is fun.^^
Here is my name as Lin Ina in Japanese....松尾 Matsuo (tail of a pine tree) 久美子 Kumiko (eternal beautiful child)
Matseo Kumiko....^~^sounds nice~~
You just have to put your family name first and then your given name. Just for fun~~
And good luck for the test today!!
Ina
http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/namegen/969
I just find this web site where you can change your name into にほんごのなまえ。
I think this is fun.^^
Here is my name as Lin Ina in Japanese....松尾 Matsuo (tail of a pine tree) 久美子 Kumiko (eternal beautiful child)
Matseo Kumiko....^~^sounds nice~~
You just have to put your family name first and then your given name. Just for fun~~
And good luck for the test today!!
Ina
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home